Our Winter Sports upgrade will cover any sudden accidents or injuries you may sustain whilst partaking in any of the activities listed below. Without this cover, Insure and Go will not cover any claims related to any Winter Sports activity.
Here is a list of activities that are covered in our Winter Sports add-on:
- Cat skiing
- Cross-country skiing (along a designated cross country ski route only)
- Glacier skiing
- Ice Hockey (not competitive)
- Ice skating
- Lugeing (ice only)
- Mono skiing
- Off-piste skiing (with a professional snow sport instructor/guide only)
- Recreational ski racing (not training for, or participating in a competition)
- Skiing (recreational only)
Please also refer to the winter sports section in the Product Disclosure Statements for further definitions relating to “Backcountry and off-piste”, “Professional snow sport instructor” and “Ski/snowboard fun parks‟.