Am I covered for Motorcycling when I go travelling?

InsureandGo can provide cover whilst motorcycling providing you wear a crash helmet at all times and you have a valid licence to ride the motorcycle in the country you that travel to. If the engine size is 125cc or over you must also have a valid licence to drive that type of vehicle in Australia.