Am I covered for Motorcycling when I go travelling?

InsureandGo can provide cover for motorcycling, provided you wear a crash helmet at all times and you have a valid licence to ride the motorcycle in the country your visiting. If the engine size is 125cc or over, you must also have a valid licence to drive an equivalent rated vehicle in Australia.

Please keep in mind that the standard excess is $250 for a motorcycle with an engine size 125cc or less and $500 for over 125 cc.

Cover is only available for motorcycling given the following circumstances;

  • As the driver, you follow the safety guidelines for the activity concerned and where applicable, you use the appropriate and recommended safety equipment
  • As a passenger, you are wearing a crash helmet at all times
  • The activity is not part of a competition or tournament and the activity is not on a professional basis.