What do I need to take on holiday with me?

It is advisable that you take your travel insurance certificate and the relevant policy wording booklet away with you. If you do not have these documents, please contact us or email us at info@insureandgo.com.au and we can send these out to you. If you are unable to print your emailed documents, simply write down your policy number and the emergency medical assistance and claims line telephone numbers from the back of our policy wording booklets which can be found here.