For activities that are in the table of covered sports and activities that do not have personal accident or personal liability cover, you will only be covered for medical expenses related to an accident or injury as a result of this activity. However, you will not be covered if this accident or injury results in the following complications, within 12 consecutive months of returning home:
- Death of insured person aged 18 years to 65 years
- Death of dependent child or insured person aged under 18 years
- Death of insured person aged 66 years or over
- Permanent Paraplegia or Quadriplegia
- Permanent Total Loss of sight of one or both eyes
- Permanent Total Loss of, or loss of use of, one or more limbs
Personal accident is a compensation for death or permanent disability and personal liability is the amount you become liable to pay if you accidently injure someone or damage their property.