Do you cover motorcycling?

Yes. Under our Insure and Go One Trip policies, we cover you for any unforeseen and accidentally accident/injury you may sustain whilst motorcycling.

Please note that conditions do apply to this cover and are as follows:

You may be covered if you make a claim arising from the use of a two-wheeled or three-wheeled motor vehicle if:

  1. as the driver or a passenger are wearing a crash helmet (this is irrespective of the law in the country you are in), and
  2. as the driver:
    1. hold a driving licence appropriate for the country you are in, and
    2. if using a motorcycle rated 125cc or higher, you hold a current and valid license required for driving an equivalent rated motorcycle in Australia.

Please note that different excess amounts apply depending on the cylinder capacity that you are driving.

Also, in the event of death or permanent disability (as a driver or passenger using a motorbike), you will not be covered under Personal Accident and Personal Liability.

Please refer to the policy wording documents for more information