Do you provide cover for quad bikes?

Yes, we offer cover for Medical Expenses, Personal Accident and Personal Liability whilst partaking in this activity. Please note that this policy does have a special excess of $500 per claim. Furthermore, this activity must be with a commercial operator; available to the general public and not require a special level of fitness to undertake. In addition to the above, please note that we will not cover any claim arising from the use of a two-wheeled or three-wheeled motor vehicle unless you;
a. as the driver or a passenger are wearing a crash helmet (this is irrespective of the law in the country you are in), and
b. as the driver:
(i) hold a driving licence appropriate for the country you are in, and
(ii) if using a motorcycle rated 125cc or higher, you hold a current and valid license required for driving an equivalent rated motorcycle in Australia.