Do you provide cover for motorcycles?

With our policies we do offer cover for riding a motorcycles for Medical expenses only. Please note that special conditions apply to be covered whilst riding a motorcycle. In addition to the above, please note that we will not cover any claim arising from the use of a two-wheeled or three-wheeled motor vehicle unless you;
a. as the driver or a passenger are wearing a crash helmet (this is irrespective of the law in the country you are in), and
b. as the driver:
(i) hold a driving licence appropriate for the country you are in, and
(ii) if using a motorcycle rated 125cc or higher, you hold a current and valid license required for driving an equivalent rated motorcycle in Australia.  A special excess of $250 applies per item per claim for riding a motorcycle under 125cc and for 125cc and over this is an excess of $500 per claim.