We are committed to handling any concerns or complaints about our products or services. If you have a complaint or concern (including about the personal information we collect and your privacy):
1. Contact our call centre and raise it with us. You can also raise your complaint via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved you may request that the matter be reviewed by management by writing to:
The Dispute Resolution Manager
Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 1.04 Level 1, 19 Harris St.
Or via email: email@example.com
3. If you are still unhappy, you may request that the matter be reviewed by our Internal Dispute Resolution Committee (“Committee”). We will respond to you with the Committee’s findings within 15 working days.
4. If you are not satisfied with the finding of the Committee, you may be able to take your matter to an independent dispute resolution body, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). This external dispute resolution body can make decisions with which we are obliged to comply.
5. FOS' contact details are:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Phone: 1800 367 287 (free call)
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001